We have compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions about GHX, how to get started, downloading the app and much more.
GHX™ was created to meet farmers’ requests for a simple, seamless, transparent seed-buying experience. GHX is changing how seed is sold and serviced with MaxScript™ + Per Acre Pricing, Service + Tech and Risk Assurance.
Farmers who want a more traditional seed-buying experience still have access to their trusted Golden Harvest® seed representative.
MaxScript + Per Acre Pricing is agronomics without the hassle. Unlike competitors’ “economic optimum seeding rates” that consider both the revenue from yield and the cost of additional seed, growers can push populations to the max with GHX because there is no extra cost for additional seed. These recommendations are based on data-driven analytics and farmer input, meaning farmers can select the best products at the right population in the right field.
ServiceSquad℠ is a team of on-call experts who help support product recommendations, ordering and fulfillment. They also provide real-time data analysis and insights with field mapping.
AgriClime™ weather protection offer helps offset the impact of weather conditions during the growing season at no additional cost. The AgriClime program protects cash returns in adverse weather.
Golden Advantage℠ is 0% extended terms funded through Syngenta Seeds and is available to GHX customers for Golden Harvest Seed and Syngenta Seedcare products.
GHX Mobile Questions
GHX Mobile is an end-to-end solution that helps farmers manage their agronomic and business operations throughout the year. The app puts farm management applications at farmers’ fingertips, giving them the ability to:
- Review, accept and pay for their proposals
- Access high-resolution maps of all of their fields, prioritizing those that need scouting attention
- Apply for Golden Advantage Extended Terms and pay online
- Check real-time weather, plus past and future weather factors that inform operating decisions daily, including precipitation, humidity, potential temperature inversion, etc.
- See predicted yield for every GHX field and track crop progress throughout the growing season
- Check current corn and bean prices and monitor projected revenue as markets fluctuate throughout the season
GHX and Golden Harvest customers can access the app, but their features may differ. Weather and markets are open to all app users, but delivery tickets and AgriClime program details are unique to the GHX experience. A farmer’s experience with Golden Harvest seed is our brand priority.
GHX Mobile is currently available for download from the Apple App® and Google Play® stores, and is being piloted in Iowa and Illinois. After downloading the app, please contact your GHX or Golden Harvest sales representative.